with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce adds flair to your ordinary chicken recipes. It's such an easy chicken recipe, that if you have peanut butter in your pantry, a run to your favorite grocery to buy the few exotics needed for this dish is well worth it.
If you're looking for a delicious and easy party food, Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce is just the food for you.
For chicken:6 boneless chicken breasts, skinned
juice of 4 limes
2 tbsp. vegetables oil
3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2" piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 large garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
For the Peanut Dipping Sauce:1/2 c. peanut butter
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. peeled and minced fresh ginger
1/4 c. water
- Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. cut the chicken into 1" squares.
- In a zip-style plastic bag, combine chicken with all the remaining ingredients. Seal the top, then turn the bag to mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare your charcoal grill
- To make the peanut sauce, combine all the ingredients and stir with a fork.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Thread chicken onto wooden skewers. Arrange on the grill rack, cover, open the vents fully and grill, drizzling some of the marinade over the skewers as they cook. Brown on first side, this takes about 4 minutes. Turn and grill on the second side until browned and cooked through. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Serve immediately with the peanut dipping sauce.
Like this Chicken Satay? Click here to see more recipes to come...
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
Spiced Roast Chicken
Pecan Encrusted Chicken Fingers
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples and Garlic
Oven Fried Chicken
Tarragon Chicken Salad
Chicken and Gruyere Quesadillas
Homestyle Chicken and Dumplings
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Easy Chicken Pot Pie