My Favorite Blue Cheese Burgers
Who can resist grilled burgers on a hot sizzling grill. These Blue Cheese Burgers will add a lot of pizazz to your holiday cookout.
Loaded with flavor and filled with blue cheese, this burger recipe will be a favorite among your guests.
Your grill and best burger recipes are a great way to start your summer. Add my favorite Blue Cheese Burgers to your collection and you're sure to have a delicious alternative to your ordinary burger.
1 lb. ground chuck
2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. fresh rubbed sage
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- Place ground chunk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, sage and Worcestershire sauce to ground chuck. Mix until well blended.
- Get enough the meat mixture to make 1-4oz burger. Divide in half. Pat both halves into patties
- Place one patty on flat surface. Top with 1 oz. blue cheese
- Place other patty on top and using your fingers, pinch the outside edge close, making sure to seal it well.
- Cook on hot grill until desired temperature
- Serve on a fresh bun with romaine lettuce and a horseradish sauce.
Add a fresh homemade Potato Salad as a side to your Blue Cheese Burgers for the perfect barbecue.
Be adventuresome. Take a little risk in your backyard barbecues. Add fresh herbs, spices, cheeses and any number of other ingredients you will find in your cupboard to create a new flavor to your grilled burger recipes.
Even with all the modern conveniences such as microwave ovens to grill top ranges, backyard cooking is one of America's favorite pastimes.
Here are a few hints when planning on grilling out: