Berry Almond Cheesecake
Make this Berry Almond Cheesecake for your 4th of July celebration. This strawberry cheesecake recipe will be a hit at your party. It's easy to make and adds a fresh touch to your everyday cheesecake.
This easy cheesecake recipe takes no springform pan or water bath. Fresh strawberries and blueberries make an easy and colorful topping.
For our crust:
1 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp. sugar
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
2 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
2/3 c. sugar
1 tbsp. all purpose flour
2 tsp.lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. almond extract
2 c. strawberries, cut in half
1 1/2 c. blueberries
1/4 c. raspberry preserves, melted
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray a 9" tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
- combine the graham cracker crumbs and 2 tbsp. sugar in mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix until crumbs are moistened. Press into bottom and sides of pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crust is set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix cream cheese, 2/3 c. sugar and flour in large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and blend well. Add lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract and mix until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 30 to 3 minutes or until center is set. Check by gently shaking pan lightly. Place on wire rack and cool completely. Refrigerate uncovered for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Arrange 2 rows of strawberries around the outside edge of filling. Place blueberries in center. Brush berries with melted preserves.
Berry Almond Cheesecake makes a colorful dessert for your celebrations, click here for more delicious ideas
More Delicious Dessert RecipesMost Dangerous Cake
Chocolate Hazelnut Pie
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Lemon Rosemary Cake
Easy Cherry Cobbler
Berry Peach Cobbler
Pumpkin Pie Recipe