A collection of Holiday Recipes that will add delicious meals to your table. From appetizer recipes to the most decadent dessert recipes you will find the perfect one for you. Don't forget the Cookie Recipes for your holiday baking.
There's not a better way to take the chill off than cooking up some comfort food. Warm hearty stews and soups will be favorites to warm up with. Rich, delectable desserts will be a perfect way to top off your holiday recipes.
Try these recipes to warm you up and satisfy the taste for Comfort Foods.
are not for the faint of heart. This dish is loaded with charbroiled pork and beans so rich that it's a meal in itself. This makes a great holiday recipe served anytime of year.
Hearty Baked Beans
Roasted Garlic Potato Soup is sure to take the chill off and warm you from the inside out. Use this potato soup as an appetizer recipe for a main course. It's sure to be a hit at your family dinners.
Garlic ranges from pungent and fiery to sweet and nutty in flavor. It's excellent to use in any of your Holiday Recipes. Here, you will find ways to get the best from your garlic.
Garlic's been used in culinary threats and for medicinal purposes for centuries...Click here for your garlic guide and a delicious recipe for 40 Garlic Clove Chicken!
Check back soon and learn "How To Grow Your Own Garlic"
Oh, the dreaded cold of winter has set in, but keep the fires going for Valentine's Day will be here before you know it.
Plan a special meal with your favorite someone or have a party with the family.
Check out these Valentine's Day Ideas.
Take advantage of the abundant supply of fresh apples...
Now is a great time to take advantage of the fresh harvest of apples. Whether you plan on making your favorite apple pie recipe or caramel apples for treats for the kids, everyone will enjoy your holiday recipes.
Some variety of apples include Golden, Gala, Fuji and McIntosh. There are over 2500 variety of apples grown in the United States.
Look for Fresh Apple Cake recipes, apple butter and of course your favorite Apple Pie recipe.
Use your apples to make my favorite Sour Cream Apple Pie
recipe or try this easy recipe for Apple Butter.
Homemade Apple Butter
Make this easy Apple Butter Recipe for your family. Store it in your freezer to enjoy through all your holidays.
4 lbs. cooking apples, pared and sliced
1 tsp. cloves
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice
2 c. apple cider
1/2 tsp. salt
juice and grated peel from 1 lemon
1/2 c. sugar per cup of pulp
Place apples in a pot. Add apple cider. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat about 15 - 20 minutes until apples are tender. Put through sieve.
Add 1/2 c. sugar per cup of pulp. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer over low heat 1 - 2 hours or until thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
Ladle into pint jars. Cover and place in freezer.
- Apple Pie is the favorite of 1 out of 4 Americans
- Apples come in shades of red, green and yellow
- 2 pounds of apples make one 9 - inch pie
- The apple blossom is the state flower for Michigan
- Meet Nana Jenn and Family
- Meet Nana Jenn and her family.
- Special Edition
- Special Edition of Holiday Recipes Collection will give you new and creative ideas to serve your friends and family.
- Contact Us
- Contact us with comments and requests.
- Nana Jenn's Holiday Recipes Blog
- Nana Jenn's Holiday Recipes blog will keep you up-to-date with new recipes and adventures in cooking on Holiday-Recipes-Collection.com/
- Chinese New Year Food for the Year of the Rabbit 4709
- Enjoy these traditional (and adopted) Chinese New Year food recipes to improve your good luck, prosperity and longevity.
- Christmas Recipes
- Delicious Christmas Recipes to help celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
- Christmas Cookies From Around The World
- Delight friends and family with Christmas Cookies from around the world. Taste the different flavors from cookie recipes from other countries.
- Easter Recipes - A Good Way to Swing into Spring
- Easter Recipes that will delight your tastebuds and add color and flavors to your dinner table.
- 4th of July - An American Family Tradition
- Celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends by serving their favorite barbecue and sides.
- Halloween Recipes and Fun Ideas
- Fun Halloween Recipes that will make your party a big hit for kids and adults.
- Valentines Day Recipes
- Romantic Valentines Day Recipes can get the heat turned on in and around the kitchen.
- St Patricks Day Recipes
- St Patricks Day Recipes include a delicious <b>corn beef and cabbage</b> and <b>Irish Coffee</b>.
- Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Super Bowl Party food that will keep them cheering after the game.
- Thanksgiving Recipes - Holiday Recipe Ideas
- Thanksgiving Recipes for your dinner table that will wow the crowd.
- Appetizers and Dip Recipes
- Appetizers, appetizer recipes and dip recipes.
- Quick and Easy Apple Recipes
- Apple Recipes are fresh and easy! With autumn comes the apple harvest. Take advantage of the different variety of apples.
- Barbecue - Cooking in the fresh air
- Information for your Barbecue and recipes for your grilling enjoyment.
- Beef Recipes
- Succulent Beef Recipes using rubs, marinades and different cooking techniques.
- Bread - The Essential Human Factor
- A most delicious and easy Daily Bread Recipe.
- Your Garlic Guide
- Your Garlic Guide to getting the most from your clove.
- Holiday Cookies: A Global Family Tradition
- Holiday cookies around the world and a list of the 26 cookie holidays celebrated in America each year.
- Find Your Favorite Chicken Recipes
- You can never have too many Chicken Recipes! Here are many flavorful and delicious combinations.
- Dessert: Everyday's a Holiday
- A delightfully sweet Dessert can be the perfect ending to a perfect meal.
- Surprising Salad Stories
- 'Salad' is searched for 20,250,000 times a month on Google alone. Visit the Holiday Recipes Collection 'Salad' page and find out what all the fuss is about.
- Pork Recipes
- Pork Recipes for your Holidays and every day cooking.
- Pasta Dishes
- Recipes for making your own homemade pasta and a variety of Pasta Dishes.
- Vegetarian Recipes and other Side Dishes
- Vegetarian Recipes that are nutritious and delicious.
- Review Restaurant Recipes for a Night-Out at Home.
- Read this review of "America's Secret Recipes" before you buy any restaurant recipes cookbook.
- Do You Like To Share Your Recipes
- Recipes on my website others have shared with me .
- More Great Recipe Sites
- More great recipe sites that I have discovered and thought you would enjoy as well.
- Holiday-Recipes-Collection Disclaimer
- Holiday-Recipes-Collection Disclaimer information.
- Contribute to Holiday Recipes
- Would you like to share your knowledge about holiday recipes? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.