Roasted Cheddar Potatoes
This recipe for Roasted Cheddar Potatoes call for frozen potato wedges. I don't use frozen potatoes for my oven roasted potatoes recipe but I will include them. They do make it quick and easy to add this vegetable recipe to your dinner.
- 1 - 24 oz. frozen potato wedges (skins on) or use
fresh red skin potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c. crushed croutons
- Sour Cream ( I use reduced fat or fat-free)
- Preheat oven according to package directions for potatoes or 400° F. for fresh potatoes. Place potatoes in a large sealable plastic bag.Combine cooking oil, garlic, paprika and salt. Drizzle over potato wedges in bag and shake to coat.
- Lightly coat a 15x10x1 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan. Bake potato wedges according to package instructions, turning once.
- In another small bowl combine the cheese and croutons. Sprinkle over the potatoes the last 3 minutes of baking. Serve with sour cream. Makes 8 servings.
My kids have always loved potatoes and cheese, so these roasted potatoes with cheddar cheese was always a welcome dish at our dinner table.
Roasted Cheddar Potatoes are a delicious side dish for any meal. Click here to check out more!
Fresh Vegetarian RecipesGlazed Carrots with Dill
Hawaiian Vegetable Kabobs
Broccoli Cheese Pie