Most Dangerous Cake
Why is this the Most Dangerous Cake? Because you are only 5 minutes away from one of the easiest chocolate cake recipe you will find.
Using a coffee mug and a few ingredients you will be able to eat a homemade cake at your desk at work, while the kids nap, or in your car while on the go. This indeed will be the Most Dangerous Cake recipe you will have.
You will need:
- 1 coffee mug (microwave safe)
- 4 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips and some nuts (optional
- Small splash of vanilla
- Add dry ingredients to mugs and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts (if using) and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for three minutes on high.
- The cake wil lrise over the top of the mug, but that's okay.)
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT!!! Share if you wish.
There, you now a delicious chocolate cake that can travel anywhere with you. Be careful though! This isn't called the Most Dangerous Cake recipe in the world for nothing.
The Most Dangerous Cake recipe is one of many delicious desserts I have to share!
More Delicious Dessert RecipesChocolate Hazelnut Pie
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Lemon Rosemary Cake
Easy Cherry Cobbler
Berry Peach Cobbler